As a successful corporation, Premier Bank has the responsibility to support non-profit organizations which enhance the quality of life in the tri-state area.
Due to the demand for funds being well in excess of our giving capacity the decision regarding contributions will be made by the President / CEO in consultation with Premier Bank Directors, Management, and Employees, as appropriate
Our contributions will be limited to those organizations located in our community who have as their mission statement and focus servicing the tri-state area.
To assist in determining the organizations which will be considered for support, following is a list of categories from which requests will be reviewed:
- Community Development
- Human Services
- Cultural Activities
All requests for funds must be supported by a formal written request which includes a history of the organization, its leadership, and purpose of the funds. Additional information in support of the request may also be required. Requests should be forwarded to the president’s office. It is the president’s responsibility to respond to the request within 20 days by personal letter approving, denying, or requesting additional information.
Requests given preferential considerations are organizations which:
- Are tax exempt, IRS section 501(c) 3.
- Create positive exposure for Premier Bank
- Are organizations in which our employees are active.
- Improves the quality of life for our community.
The amount donated shall be in the aggregate an amount as approved annually as a part of our budgeting process which is approved by Premier Bank Board of Directors.
Requests for multi-year pledges will be accepted, reviewed, and forwarded to the Board of Directors for consideration.
The President / CEO shall provide the Board of Directors with a quarterly report of year to date donations, declined donation requests, and multi-year pledge commitments.
Premier Bank will not provide funding for the following types of requests:
- Organizations without a non-profit status
- Political organizations, candidates, or campaigns
- Lobbying groups
- Award dinners or events for purpose of providing food or beverages
- Sponsorship of sport teams
- Where the donation is for the purpose of an individual, i.e. educational, scholarships, sports, travel, etc.
- Sponsorship and funding of community walks, runs, rides, etc.
The President has the authority to make exceptions to this policy and report such to the Board of Directors.
Corporate Gift Request Form
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.