Lines of Credit
For operational needs and equipment purchases, Premier Bank offers:
- Seasonal operating lines – ideal for when you have a strong capital base, but need extra liquidity to meet peak season cash needs.
- Asset-based lines – crafted for profitable companies that need to finance receivables and inventory throughout the year.
- Equipment lines – get pre-approval of equipment purchases throughout the year.
Business Term Loans
We know how important it is to be able to obtain a loan for working capital, equipment purchases, equipment leasing, expansion, or to finance an ownership change. We can help you get the money you need quickly, efficiently and most importantly, tailored to your specific needs.
Commercial Real Estate and Construction Loans
Take advantage of our wide range of commercial real estate loans— whether you are financing, expanding, relocating or initially buying business real estate property, we have financing options available for:
- Acquisition and development
- Single-family and multi-family construction
- Interim construction loans
- Construction loans with long-term financing
- Purchase loans for commercial buildings
- Refinancing of commercial buildings
As your local bank, we’ll strive to fully understand your farm operation. It’s our best way to serve you – and support your ongoing success. We provide full-service agricultural solutions:
- Deposit Accounts (Checking/Savings)
- Real Estate
- Operating Line of Credit
Guarantee Loan Programs
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans— Premier offers short and long-term SBA financing products. We are an approved Patriot Express and SBA lender.
Business Credit Card
Save money on interest and earn rewards with a business credit card that's right for your company. Click here to learn more.
Your Business and Community Partners
Premier is a community bank in Dubuque, Iowa that offers our business banking customers the high technology, mobility and advanced treasury and credit management service you should expect from your institution. Most importantly, we provide the convenience and hands-on personal service that only our local community bank can.
Contact Us >
FINCEN SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
New Beneficial Ownership Reporting Requirements: Effective 1-1-2024
In 2021, Congress enacted the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA). This law creates a beneficial ownership information-reporting requirement as part of the U.S. government’s efforts to make it harder for bad actors to hide or benefit from their ill-gotten gains through shell companies or other opaque ownership structures.
The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) has published a Small Entity Compliance Guide (see attached) to assist the small business community in complying with the beneficial ownership information (BOI) reporting rule. Starting January 1, 2024, many entities created in or registered to do business in the United States will be required to report information about their beneficial owners — the individuals who ultimately own or control a company — reports to FinCEN.
Among other things, the Guide:
- Describes each of the BOI reporting rule’s provisions in simple, easy-to-read language;
- Answers key questions; and
- Provides interactive checklists, infographics, and other tools to assist businesses in complying with the BOI reporting rule.