Why consider Premier Bank?
Loan Processing Specialist
Premier Bank is looking for a bright, dedicated, and outgoing personality to join our team! Why consider Premier Bank? Premier is a small community bank that offers a welcoming and friendly work environment. We have opportunities for career growth and provide on-the-job training and education. Premier Bank is committed to serving the needs of our community and we highly encourage employees to give back by volunteering and participating in local events.
We currently have a full-time Loan Processing Specialist position open for immediate placement. Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Real Estate Mortgage Loans: Processing of mortgage loan applications from inception to closing for secondary market and in-house portfolio loans. Providing loan documentation and administrative support to mortgage lenders and the loan operations department.
- Consumer & Commercial Loans: Will also be cross-trained in this area to provide loan documentation and administrative support to consumer and commercial lenders.
We’re looking for individuals who possess the following skills:
- Exceptionally detail oriented and organized
- Multi-tasking, time management, and critical thinking
- Ability to handle somewhat stressful situations and deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Previous loan experience is desirable, but not required.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package:
- This position starts at $16 per hour
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan with an employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Life & AD&D Insurance plan
- Short-term and Long-term Disability plan
- 3 weeks vacation (prorated your first year)
- 6 sick days (prorated your first year)
- 3 personal days (prorated your first year)
- 9 paid Federal holidays
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program
- Gym membership reimbursement plan
- Professional clothing assistance program
For confidential consideration:
PO Box 420
Dubuque, IA 52004-0420
Premier Bank is an equal opportunity employer.